Quality Risk Management Fieldbook covers these topics.
Download Table of Contents
- Risk Identification and Measurement
- Property Risks -- Direct and Indirect
- Crime Risks
- Mobile Equipment Risks
- Vehicle, Watercraft, and Aircraft Risks
- Liability Risks -- Domestic and Foreign
- Loss History
- Risk Control -- Avoidance, Prevention, and Reduction
- Disaster Preparedness and Business Continuity
- Risk Financing
- Noninsurance Risk
- Risk Assumption
- Selecting Optimal Deductible or SIR
- Captive Insurance Programs
- Retrospective Rating Plans
- Commercial Insurance Specifications
- Insurance Agent Selection
Risk Managers, Financial Executives, and Insurance
- Enables smaller organizations' owners and executives to
possess and use the necessary tools and templates quickly and effectively
for implementation of risk management principles and best practices.
- Helps insurance buyers take control of their risk and insurance
programs, and makes working with insurance agents more efficient.
- Introduces factors considered in higher-level enterprise risk
- This resource is easy to read with a minimal use of technical jargon.
Agents, Brokers, and Account Support Staff
- Provides planning tools to execute risk management and quality
management principles and best practices that are not otherwise
economically feasible with smaller clients in an effective manner.
- Enables the targeting of smaller nonprofits and public sector
organizations (e.g., cities, counties, political subdivisions).
- It's a great primer for new account service staff to help them avoid
- It includes a step-by-step guide for helping smaller clients think through their
- Provides practical cost control strategies to help your clients.
Quality Risk Management Fieldbook includes access to 63
downloadable forms, including questionnaires, checklists, and other risk
management tools. They are available in "blank" Office Open XML
(docx) format so you can begin using them immediately to create your
organization's complete risk management system. Among other topics, the
- Elements To Be Included in Determining Total Cost of Risk
- Organizational Data and Description of Operations
- Statement of Property Values at Risk
- Business Income/Business Interruption Work Sheet
- Vehicle Fleet Schedule and Driver List
- Risk Control Program Self-Evaluation
- Attributes of an Effective Safety Culture
- Property Risk Control Checklists for Arson, Burglary, Vandalism,
Computer Crime, and More
- Liability Risk Control Checklists for Building Entrances, Parking
Lots, Elevators, and More
- General Safety Checklist
- Cause of Loss Report
- Risk Control Suggestions for Violence in the Workplace
- Emergency Response and Disaster Preparedness Plan
- Business Impact Analysis